I have always been conservative and saved money.................I like the Ramsey's Ideas........I just don't like him.........he sounds like an A** H***. This this was not caused by the people who did not save. This problem has been going on for many years..................people said my finances are OK.......but I will keep voting for politicians who keep increasing the national deficit........this was coming sooner or later. At some point, if this virus did not happen, the country would have gone broke sooner or later, but people were OK with the country running debts.........sooner or later it always comes back. While I'm on this tangent credit was to easy to get..........kids should have never been allowed to borrow so much money for college, should never have been allowed to borrow so much without collateral.........that would have also kept the cost of college down. When i got my BS you could go to college for 1,500 books and tuition. I assume in the 1960 people could not borrow so much for a house and car in relation to their income? However, i may also be full of it.