Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Jeffrey: Your man "Dave" is right in his intentions and contentions but sadly many folks won't comply.
For a variety of reasons.
I have been completely debt free for nearly two decades now and I had never heard of "Dave" until a couple years ago.
I honestly TRY to listen to him on occasion but he is so repetitive, boring and uninspiring (kind of like "slimload" here on!) that I can only take a few minutes of his monotony!
So he is correct but VERY unpalatable to me (again just like "slimload"!).
In fact as time goes on I find that I resent him more each time I try to listen to him (again just like "slimload"!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I hear what you’re saying about Dave and I agree that his shows are a lot of the same stuff over and over, but I think it’s damn hard to shoot many holes in his plan. The wife and I have the mortgage still, but we built the house last year and we’re already a third of the way through the mortgage. Other then that we have no debt of any kind, interest free or not. After reaching this point I’ll never go into debt again with the exception of a mortgage on a ranch some day, which Dave says is okay. 😊