Originally Posted by duck911
I haven't, and was just poking fun. The Oregon coast is one of my most favorite places, other than the liberals and politics I have spent so much time up and down the coast - as a child I spent my summers with my grandparents in their motor home all over the coast - Coos Bay, Astoria, "the Louis and Clark Turn-Around" in Seaside.... I have a close friend with a place up the Rogue, where I fish a few times a year. My Grandfather and Grandmother settled in Silverton after a 35 year carrier in the California Highway Patrol, built a beautiful home in the mountains, where I grew up during the summers.

I love the PNW. Except for the people and politics.

Where I’m at, aside from the Liberals that own a vacation home, we the natives are mostly rednecks in attendance.

We do butt beads on occasion, which is usually some benign BS, like me using a fire drum to burn paper products. We don’t have fancy curbside recycling like in the big city.

Libs come down, take a stroll, and pinch their nose at the smoke as they walk by our home..I wave, and say Portland in 2 hours East, feel free to drive home.

Locals that don’t rely on tourists cash have little love for these people. We’ve seen how they ruined Portland. Not willing to let that happen on our coastline....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”