So all I got out of this thread is that a dude from Oregon with a nice Winchester Model 70 Supergrade was calling people out probably because he was drunk. Things got weird for a while, then it straightened up. Then it went south, probably due to drinking in quarantine. Slumlord has many different projects going, and he finds very nice arrowheads including a Paleoindian Clovis point. Then 79S gets drunk and calls out everybody and Elkhunternm and Kaywoodie show their guns. I guess it is a typical thread. I am working either as a teacher or at SW most of the time so I never post that much so I guess I never actually follow a trainwreck thread from front to its eventual conclusion. Unlike what I thought, most of the characters, even the OP probably would do well at the same Oregon or Idaho bar shooting the chit. There was not a single paddler or goosey type person involved. I think that the only thing that upsets me with these threads is that the posters don't show the scotch or nattie light that they drink as they descend to being legends in their own mind.