Originally Posted by rost495
I don't like mirage as much as flags. It can be real time, but its so finicky, all the changes I can see in it, getting thicker, thinner etc... in a spotting scope drive me nuts thinking its something changing and its not really. I trust the RIGHT flag much more. I trust the feel on my face and what I see in dust/impacts, grass and so on much more.

Just me anyway.

Dueling trees can be fun. Haven't shot one in a couple of years though.

Can't wait to see the sights and the shooting on that too.

Thanks buddy. They are steel sights. A little different than anything else out there. Im a little concerned because they attach to the rail and handguard. I can see what you were warning me about in an earlier post, as far as getting consistent accuracy. They are ultradyne C4 sights with an 8moa front aperature and .05 rear aperature. I like lining up circles better. It helps with that parallax issue you were telling 79s about. Regardless of how well they work, ill probably start a thread on them. Even if i shoot an 8moa group at 100 yards with them, ill post it up..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA