Originally Posted by MikeS
You're correct, BSA that is a 500 yard center I stapled onto my larger LR target face. The rifle is a .308 Palma rifle built on a model 70 action, Warner rear, 22mm front sight, 155.5 fullbores and 155 Sierras. Barrel is a little tired at 4500 rounds, but a new Kreiger should be here in June.

Iron sights, prone with sling for the 60 shots on the target face.

The wind was forecast for 5-7 but don't think it made it that high. Think I went from 1/2 minute left to 1-1/4minute right total. No range flags as it wasn't a match, one short, red, "range is hot" flag off to one side.

I'm thinking a 60 shot group composite of 3 different loads at 500 with no bipods or rests should be the new Campfire standard, to heck with 10 shots off a bench, grin.

Very nice buddy. Thanks for the info... I got rained out today and the wind came in like a bat out of hell. Forced me to call it. I was starting to get wet. Here's 4 shots from my Noveske, that I just put the flip up back up irons on:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The rain was coming down too hard to continue shooting and the wind knocked my target stand down... Even though I was on a bench that was covered, the wind was forcing the rain under the cover.. There will be better days to shoot...!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA