Originally Posted by MikeS
Getting bored with Ben Avery's 1000 yard being shut down for weeks so I headed to our open club's 500 yard range with a fellow campfire member this morning to do some load testing and socializing.
Trying out a new powder at a couple different weights and comparing to my baseline load with Varget. Not sure I'm good enough with a sling to see any definitive differences. Vertical may be the most telling as there were no usable flags and my mirage skills need improvement. Still fun to be shooting at midrange at least. Pretty sure Bill out shot me with his service rifle...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were both using e targets which locate the shots using microphones on the target frame corners and provide a lot of data. No need to pull and paste which is great.

Nice. Looks like the majority of your groups are centered. If that is a mr 500 yard target, that 10 ring is 10" across. Basically 2 moa. What rifle were you using? Looks like a bolt gun laying there. Is it set up with irons. If so, what kind? You also dont say what bullet you are using. Must have been a pretty calm day, if you didnt have flags. Cool targets, thanks for posting.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA