LOL. Thats the last 20 that you will fall on your face often... took me a few tries for HM XC and LR back in the day..

Having fun is a blast. I get wound up on trying to win at times. But anymore in my life I've decided its the next shot in the tube vs ME. Thats it. Once the wife and I die, all the medals on the wall and such will be tossed in the trash... won't matter to anyone.

I know I keep saying I am trying... but I really am, I just need things to work right, I'd LOVE to come shoot, but it has to work out when I'm in Talkeetna for your area or when a match is at Greely. Can't justify driving 7 hours or so one way to shoot.

You keep having fun, but in the meantime while having fun the best thing you can do is to try to learn WHY that 9 or 8 or 7 came from... seriously. Once you start understanding that its all better. Who cares about the overall score really.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....