Mine has established a telepathic symbiosis with me. Almost every other day it tells me "we need to go hunt something!". Unfortunately I live in a fairly urban area and I'm at that stage in life of several young kids to take care of... so I gotta sit around and wait to get drawn with my dad if I want a valid reason to be away for several days. I love my 325- it's probably one of the most flexible cartridges ever devised, even more flexible than the '06 in my opinion.
My Load info / experience worth noting:
Winchester XPR - 24"
Firelapped break in with Tubb FF (to reduce copper fouling; not sure if it helped but figured why not)
Double Tap 160 Barnes TTSX: 3250 fps. This is my preferred general purpose hunting load.
Hodgdon 4895 (60 gr) - Speer HC 150 gr @ 3150 fps (website min load) - very mild kick, "Chock!" short impulse
Win760 (70 gr) - Speer HC 150 g @ 3200 fps (website min load) - also very mild kick, similar impulse

In the future I intend to down-load the 4895's as a cheap, effective mule deer / general load (as a backup to if I don't have or cannot get more Double Taps). I expect it to perform similar or better to federal blue box, 150gr HC 300wsm. For heavier game I have Accubonds, Gamekings, and Lapua Naturalis to develop if I have to but the DT's should cover big game handily out to 500 yards.