I thought you were Wapiti. San Juan would be a true OIL tag that is for sure. Then there are those dang lucky guys that draw Cache with 5-6 points and shoot a 400+" bull like happened this year. Lucky sons of guns that is for sure.

Me...I want a mature 6 point bull. I really don't care much about score, but that will change the longer I wait. I am more looking for the "experience".

My buddy drew the Pahvant with 9 points the lucky sucker. Anyway, I will just keep applying and see what happens.

As far as the 325 WSM goes, I have both a 7mm Rem Mag and a 7mm-08. I wanted something different. I handload and don't remember the last time I bought a box of factory ammo. I have played the "get lots of different bullets on my bench" game, and I am now starting to "simplify" my life. I have a few bullets for the 7mm RM and a few other bullets for the 7mm-08. I am selling off a whole bunch of other 7mm bullets so that I don't have all the distractions on my bench. I will try a few different bullets til I find "the load" and then I will stock up on those components as I am able to.

I have picked up one 50 count bag of Winchester brass and will pick up a few more as I go along over the next year or so. Eventually, I will have a bunch and most will be brand new.

Frankly, I like that I don't know a single person that shoots a 325 wsm. Like Jeff above, I love that they give you that look like "What are you shooting"? I used to get that here with my 7mm-08, but now I know three other people personally that are shooting 708s and loving them. Just like me and my boy.

FH