Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
A COMPANY AND USER HAS AN OBLIGATION AT THIS POINT TO BUY AND SELL ONLY USA made or get the hell out of the country.

To even sell a Chinese product at this point should send you straight to Hell.

Deal with America or allies or pack your chit and family and get the heck out !!

Oh, so now "allies" are on your approved list too. Very generous. Since we're speaking "personally", I don't place Germany or France very high on the list of friendlies myself. They sell subs and nuclear tech to Iran and pretty much look on us with contempt in general. The truth is, almost everyone we consider an ally is really only looking out for their own interests and will poop in our punchbowl any time it benefits them. We actually have very little in common with the rest of the world these days. Our so-called friends are pretty much just sheltering behind our nukes.

The Chinese government is absolutely evil and our greatest threat and enemy. Regrettably, because of past policies, it's going to take some time to wean our economy off the cheap goods teat, and also some determination. Once (if) the triuth about the pandemic is revealed, maybe something will change, but I ain't banking on it. Meanwhile, ranting in all caps isn't making your case.

Many, if not most Americans don't really get that part. Lol.

Certainly not many of the indoctrinated or imported kind.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH