Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Reupold as a notion,tugs at heart strings and dat's warm/fuzzy in Theory. In Application,they are simply steaming piles of fhuqking schit and in a perpetual downward spiral. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,Reupold has always been like looking through a dirty window,but there was a time when their innards exceeded their outards...now it just all simply sucks ass. Hint.

If one needs to make excuses for the innards,the outards sure as fhuqk ain't no Salvation. Not that I don't enjoy THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,extolling same. Hint.

Simply put,if a scope won't/can't track,it can't/won't hold zero either. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

1000 words. Hint.

If only in fairness...not only Boolit Steerers. Hint.

Though in fairness,I've only had 100's of scopes. Hint.

Pass the mechanics,hold the Fluff and board the train and keep it on the tracks,if only for a fhuqking change. Hint.

Bless their hearts for Lyin',Tryin' and Cryin' though,despite Retards Buyin'.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

But what about the little [bleep] throwing your gold ring around the yard, and you yapping about run like the wind??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oooops that video has been deleted.. haha gotta have huge turrets and very good optics to spotlight a Sitka buck!!! Haha

You poor washed up cull.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh my,yet another Window Licking Drooler,is wishing to muse Reupold "integrity"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it HILARIOUSLY Fascinating,that a video both Titled and with Content commensurate,to something as fhuqking simplistic as B&C scope cap integrity,fuels soooooooooo much Estrogen Angst. Hint. LAUGHING!

BC Break in Time Constrained(mainly because Hutch was loosing his fhuqking mind) and it's been Titled same,since inception. VERY fhuqking "impressive",that even a Cross-Eyed Drooling Fhuqking Retard could "think" it as being a scope "test". Alas...the caps never came close to failure and I've "only" had 100's of 'em. Hint.

Now it is a breeze for the astute,to connect all dots and muse zero retention,tracking,return to zero and a coupla words on BC cap integrity. Though the Whiners,would need a fhuqking co-signer! Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 words. Hint.

Coulda' been a "fluke",so 1000 more. Hint.

I get a kick outta them trying to ride coat tails,if only because it's the only move they've "got". Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,while you Melting Snowflakes puddle in place. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Did he say, โ€œgee stepdad, thanks for making me look like a complete fuucking idiotโ€?

Laughing.....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.