Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
I’m a set it and orget it hunter. I’m going to keep buying Leupold products as I’ve never had an issue. I’ve probably owned 30 or more.

I own 3 Leupold scopes. Never had a problem with them. I also have Swarovski, Nikon, Zeiss. Hell I even have an old Pentax Lightseeker. I guess I must be the luckiest SOB God ever strung a gut through. I have never had any of my scopes crap out on me in any way. I hear some of the companies have great customer service but I wouldn't know. Never had to call on them for a problem.

Then I log on here and read posts by people who seem to go through 5 scopes a week and can't get one in ten to function properly. I'm starting to think that what some of these folks need is a priest to drive the optic demons from their homes. Or maybe a voodoo witch doctor to lift the bad scope curse off their ass. LOL!

Some of you hard luck frackers need to wear a sign around your neck with your 24 Hr Campfire user name on it so I won't end up sitting next to your jinxed asses on a plane.

Last edited by Todd_Bradford; 05/24/20.