Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?
......................An autopsy will clarify cause of death, whether directly caused by the officer or caused by another under-lying pre-existing medical condition that flared up BECAUSE of the officer's actions.......Regardless. When a man's hands are behind his back and CUFFED and that man is laying face down on his stomach, that officer had NO justifiable reason to apply any downward pressure with his leg or knee into the neck for the purpose of controlling the suspect.....PERIOD!.....There are other ways and methods of control without applying pressure to the neck area when anyone is handcuffed, hands behind the back and laying on the ground face down.........Those 4 officers deserved to get fired and I hope that charges will be filed against them.

Their actions were totally uncalled for...

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger