Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
]........Let me do some explain 'n for ya there Ribby......I have 55 years experience in the field of martial arts. I and a partner owned two studios here in So Cal back
from the late 70s and into the early 90s teaching thousands over that period of time.... I sold out my partnership in the early 90s and decided to teach privately one on one which I still do to this day. Over the years I have personally and individually taught several hundred LEOs (some whom I still maintain contact with) and have 18 of them currently on my list. One on one training is far more beneficial to a client than are studios with many in the class. It is more personalized because of individual training and attention that you do not get enough of from a class with many students. I am an expert at self defense and also an expert if necessary and if justified in killing someone. That is what I teach........You ask how many hours of law enforcement techniques have I participated in? And is placing a knee on the upper back area taught by LEO agencies? By the way, I also mentioned other areas besides the upper back......All of the info which I have passed along on this thread did NOT come from any personal LEO experience in the field nor from any courtroom proceedings or experience within a courtroom. Because ya see RIBBY, I am not a cop!! I do not need to be a cop. I do not need the field experience of a cop, nor do I need LEO experience in a court room under testimony........WHY? Well why do ya think?....Ya think maybe that I know a few LEOs? Ya think maybe that over that past few days I have had several hours of phone conversations with them about this case in Minnesota? Ya think that just maybe the info that they told me, I then could have passed along to this thread? Ya think?...................

Where's them nephews, when ya need em?

Bet remsen would represent em for free, did they off this POS.

Last edited by Fubarski; 05/29/20. Reason: Not dead yet