Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kingston

So, you don’t recognize a distinction between not breathing and difficulty breathing.

This is asinine.

If a person says "I can't breathe" they are lying.

Probably just improper use of terms due to the temporary trama underway. I'm reasonably sure had he been able to get a few uninterrupted breathes of increased volume he would have explained the partial pressures of his blood level of O2 and CO2 were out of balance, making it impossible for proper gas exchange across the alveoli wall, thereby reducing available arterial O2. Without sufficient arterial O2 supply to the brain his speech, and actually his thought process leading to his statements, could have understandably been impaired.

His statements of "I can't breath!" being made between breaths made much more shallow with decreased volume due to his inability to overcome the weight of the officer on his thorax, and the probability of reduced airway area due to pressure exerted on his trachea were most likely technically incorrect while being functionally and clinically accurate.

(just a friendly point, but sometimes with your propensity for making brief bold statements suggesting your superior knowledge of a subject matter you actuall accomplish an affect opposite that desired smile )

Some havent made the connection that with severe airway restriction one may be able to force out enough air to say something while not having the same mechanism to force air back into the lungs.

And some can't make the connection that whenever you have to slam a guy to the ground and get control of him, he says "I can't breathe."

And every time you spray somebody with OC, slam them to the ground, cuff them, and sit them on a curb, they tell you "I can't breathe."

Have any of you been to bootcamp? Remember all the guys that have trouble donning and clearing? What did every one of them say?

If watching your streets being policed is a bit too much for you, congratulations. They stopped doing it in Minneapolis.

Enjoy the show.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house