Facts aint important. Hysteria and ignorance , fairy tales seems sure aren't in short supply here though lmao

Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?

I missed the violent resistance part of the videos.

All I saw was some passive resistance in exiting the vehicle, looked like they sort of had to pull him out. After that all I saw was him running his mouth.

Then it appears that Floyd was cuffed right after they took him out of his car, so I'm not convinced he was doing any violent resistance.

By the time Chauvin arrived on the scene, Floyd was cuffed and going along with only a little bit of passive resistance.

It would seem to me that all they needed to do with him was put him in a back seat.

But admittedly, I only saw what the MSM wanted me to see.

This one shows him collapse before they get him in the car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLgt8tFY6QE&feature=emb_logo

If you’re paying attention you notice that that video cuts off with the perp on the curb side of the vehicle. In the video of him pinned he’s on the street side of the vehicle. What happened between the videos is what got the perp pinned to the ground.