Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by k20350
Still doesn't change the fact that cop killed that guy. Anyone that watches that video from beginning to end and doesn't come up with that conclusion is f'ing delusional. Its almost comical the level of blinders some guys have on here haha. In no way shape or form do i endorse ANY of this BS going on in these cities but 100000% that cop killed that man. "Well you don't deal with those animals all day like he did". Quit then. If you cant mentally handle yourself in a job its time to move on.
I wouldn't say the cops killed Mr. Floyd and I sure don't believe they intended to kill him. But I do believe nobody should make a 20 to 30 year career out of being a policeman. No way it can be done without some serious effects, mostly mental. You can't do it without emotionally detaching yourself as concerns empathy for human suffering. At most I would say a 5 to 7 year hitch and then move on to something else. Maybe we could have something like a national police training, send the graduates out to local departments, and then a G.I. Bill type transition to something else.

I couldn’t do it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]