Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by Bristoe
One thing is for certain. People go into commie Seattle and get involved in a shooting exchange with Seattle's pet commies, they're going to get a tough time in the Washington court system regardless of the circumstances.

Seattle isn't a hill to die on.

Let it fall to pieces. It's what it deserves.

I agree. Let Seattle reap the evil it has sown.

Maybe you're right. I'll have to think about it.

Recently we had a bunch of armed good guys in front of the Alamo, in response to a tagging attack on the cenotaph but which coincidentally turned into them being there when we had our own recent mini-riot.

All well and good, except one of those guy’s comments on Facebook afterwards made me realize he was no one I’d want to stand shoulder to shoulder with.

I’ve only been to two public demonstrations, a Tea Party Rally and an open carry demonstration. A loony element in the crowd at both events.

Ain’t saying not to go, just be wary. If the Patriot Guard is going (the motorcycle guys who do military funerals) that would be an excellent group to fall in with.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744