Bristle, I’m new to posting on this site but I’ve followed it for years and have always appreciated your insights.

I agree that this country is badly split, the energy and the energy is on the left we’ve sit back and let them take over the media, education, military elite, and they’ve done it with a cultural war but without a literal one.

Do you ever think about why some on the left hate piglosi and refer to her as a moderate? In my opinion it’s because you have some like an Omar that are died in the wool while piglosi is nothing but a political whore up for whatever keeps her in power she doesn’t give a damn but is happy to be an extremist to stay in power. She doesn’t give a damn about blm and they all know it but will put on an African scarf and vote for their causes. On the right we have few patriots and even fewer political whores that at least do our bidding. The reason is the left is actively demanding it while we choose the lesser of two evils. Long story short as polarized as we are the left commands attention from their representatives by blocking traffic, looting, burning, and “civil disobedience” to say the least. They also have an advantage in the msm giving them cover. If the right could figure out how to organize the way the left has we’d really see some polarization and force the politicians on the right to either whore themselves to the constitutionalists or get replaced. The nations polarized and the politicians on the left are but we’ve let the politicians on the right get a free pass.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/14/20.