Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm all for it. But there's a decent chance that it's going to be violent.

Are they ready to meet a violent response?

The violence is coming whether you like it or not. If you want to win, you best embrace it.

It's not about what I personally think about it although it wouldn't bother me a bit if somebody went in and shut that mess down.

The point I was making is,..some of those antifa knotheads are armed with ARs. Those people planning on going in need to be aware that there's a potential for violence.

I just asked if they're ready to meet what they find if it comes to that.

Many, maybe most of those antifa people are just wannabees. They're just there to be one of the "cool kids". But some of them are fairly serious Communist zealots. They can be dangerous.

A big rally of a thousand people walking into that stuff could turn into a mess.

I agree 100%.

Bristoe,

Have you ever even what a biker war looks like?

They ain't going there to place flowers.

I'm aware. I grew up around them. Have plenty of them in my family. My brother is one in a crew not to be fu cked with. But, they'll probably not do a thing until provoked. And the CHAZ clowns have probably had juuuust enough of a taste of power to be arrogant and stupid with it. Probably because most of them have never had any, EVER. That won't end well for them. They'll take the bait.

Camp is where you make it.