Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I don't know about you fellers, but I gotta damn job and these pukes on the left don't. I gotta family and responsibilities. These pukes don't.

What happens when they interfere with your job and ability to support your family.

THIS would be my concern. There are people with homes and businesses locked inside the CHAZ zone that are being "shook down" for protection money (extortion) and being being carded / ID'ed / Searched at will, having their cell phones confiscated by the "peace keepers". In violation of their Fourth Amendment rights. What happens when someone inside the zone says "Bugger off." and starts using deadly force against Antifa ?

You don’t really believe that do you.

These people voted for the mayor, the governor and their ideology. Both support this action, as do the people inside the compound.

They voted for it, accept it and embrace it.

The white people inside the compound are now handing out $10 bills to black people to show their solidarity and love.

This is Seattle for f*cks sake, this is their mindset.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.