I’m not blindly speaking or only being a homer for the leupold. I have many rifles as most of u do and leupold only top 1/3 of them. I needed a high magnification scope a couple years ago for a 7mag that I had acquired recently. My ffl was a big Burris fan and I had a Burris or two back in the old day so I found a great deal on a fullfield ll 4.5-14 and scooped it up on my ffls recommendation. The eye relief was the worst I’ve seen short of a Simmons Deerfield I once had on a 22 mag. Absolutely awful eye relief. Any thing beyond that I can’t say yes or no. The lifetime warranty was one of the reasons that I bought it and I do realize that is the same as the leupold. I traded it for a redfield REVOLUTION not revenge and it’s awesome eye relief and excellent tracking. I have never had a leupold that didn’t hold zero or give me good eye relief. Some of the old vari x compacts and smaller objective leupolds had lesser eye relief but nothing even close to the phillipino Burris. The redfield revenge phillipino had the same awful eye relief but it performed well in all other categories.