Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by SKane
For those than shun the mask, consider this;

Unless you're retired (which I suspect more here are than aren't), Covid has a major impact all business in one way or another. Talented, hardworking people that are solid at their jobs are being furloughed or laid off with many businesses closing forever. We're all eating the same szchit sandwich and want nothing more than to put this thing in the rearview mirror and to return to some sort of normalcy.

So, if wearing a mask is even 1% better than not, are we that [bleep] narcissistic that even the slightest inconvenience to our comfort or "rights" isn't worth the effort - either emotionally or physically to others?
For every one swinging-dick that thinks masks are a joke - there are 10 people that are scared szchitless about this subject.

So if wearing a mask isn't for you in places that ask you to wear them - consider falling less in love with yourself and see the wee bigger picture beyond you.

So your thinking is everyone should just do what their told and everything will be alright? I think everyone needs to say F wearing a mask and get to work, go out to eat and resume a normal life style. I feel like the MSM and liberal thinking idiots have cheated US out of 6 months of our freedoms as US citizens.

I'm not implying that whatsoever. How we got HERE is irrelevant - I think much of it is BS myself.
What I'm implying is many of these places employ people that feel like they're at risk just being there (valid concern or not) but really have no choice. And, for customers that are worried about it to feel safe enough to come in to shop - helping to keep the lights on, in turn, KEEPING PEOPLE EMPLOYED.

Like it or not - understand it or not, getting beyond this is as much psychological as it is physiological/physical - and like it or not, it's not going to happen overnight. What I'm saying is from this point forward, rather than being obstinate, I'm asking you to consider being part of the solution.

While the places-of-business requiring masks are doing so for mainly self-serving reasons, I maintain an idealistic outlook in them having legitimate concern for the welfare of employees and customers - both psychologically as well as physically.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D