At one time, there were a lot of small rural stores around here who had signs posted.......We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service To Anyone, and No Shirt No Shoes-No Service. I knew of several instances where they actually had to do just that. That was the store owners right, and if you didn't like it, then shop somewhere else.

I don't particularly like the mask thing, but if a store requires it, then that's their right to do so. If you get all pizzy about it, then go somewhere else. You don't own that store.....they do.

Here in Kentucky, the governor has mandated masks to be worn in all public places. I don't like him, or his liberal agenda, but it ain't the end of the world to have to wear one for a little while.............and it ain't worth getting your knickers in knot over.

I know some of you will come back with the argument that government has no right to tell us to wear a mask, and I tend to agree. I also believe in choosing your battles, and this is not one of them, as far as I'm concerned.