Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by SKane
Will be there when the doors open today and choose to save my anxieties and protests for something far more grandiose and offensive than a simple mask requirement. sleep sleep
John Menard (richest man in WI - $15B), is a major contributor to the Republican party so I choose not to cut off my nose to spite my face.

But I can agree on the silly Menards rebates, it's 2020 - there's got to be a better way.

The rebates are bothersome. So I don’t. Lol. But if I can’t bring my kids in their store, I can’t go to the store. It’s one thing with the older kids. They can sit in the truck. But I’m not leaving a two year old...who has become my shadow (and I love it) in the car.

The rebates are a joke.The main reason I stopped going to Menards.I bet I have filed for twenty of them and only received two back six months later.At least at Fleet & Farm when they have a storewide discount,they give you a gift card right then and there for the amount you have coming back.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience