Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by SKane
For those than shun the mask, consider this;

Unless you're retired (which I suspect more here are than aren't), Covid has a major impact all business in one way or another. Talented, hardworking people that are solid at their jobs are being furloughed or laid off with many businesses closing forever. We're all eating the same szchit sandwich and want nothing more than to put this thing in the rearview mirror and to return to some sort of normalcy.

So, if wearing a mask is even 1% better than not, are we that [bleep] narcissistic that even the slightest inconvenience to our comfort or "rights" isn't worth the effort - either emotionally or physically to others?
For every one swinging-dick that thinks masks are a joke - there are 10 people that are scared szchitless about this subject.

So if wearing a mask isn't for you in places that ask you to wear them - consider falling less in love with yourself and see the wee bigger picture beyond you.

I hope every narcissistic gun owner out there turns in their guns, even it only makes everything 1% safer.

I also hope all the narcissistic drivers out there lobby their legislators to lower the speed limit EVERYWHERE to 5mph. Do you know how many lives you could save by only driving 5mph? So if driving slower isn't for you, consider falling less in love with yourself an see the wee bigger picture beyond you.

Remember, if it only saves one child's life, it's worth it!

Great, we're going the analogy route - I'll counter with 10 ridiculous versions of my own, and, it'll then be countered with "you suck, [bleep] you" banter and we'll all have wasted a glorious morning.
You wanna die on the mask-sword, have at it........Yeah, I know "give'm an inch...."

You agree with businesses doing as they wish (which I also do), but you condemn people that don't want to do as said business wants? In short you applaud a business for going with what you agree with and condemn those that want to boycott a business that goes against what the believe. There is a word for that, it's Communism.

Yep, Yankee speak.

Well look at that, you have the communists and Yanks all figured out....Bless your little heart.....And you are sooo special.....

Addition: This is more of the crap on here that you get from the clueless...SKane is far from even thinking communist....He knows how to run a business, and how to spread his success around to others....It Is called trickle down economics...RemModel8 has a long road ahead of him if he wants to even come close to SKane in positively contributing to the Campfire.... He has shot more Big Bucks than Rem8 can probably even imagine....Then you can throw in a Grizzly....There is that trickle down economics policy in action....And he gets called a communist, by some clueless dork who doesn't have the intelligence to contribute anything other than a tired old campfire Yankee put down....Nor astute enough to know the particulars of the individual he is putting down....Which definitely qualifies as stupid speak no matter where one resides....

Last edited by battue; 07/13/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler