It's a funny thing, that's funny peculiar and not funny ha ha, but at least five or more years ago I read a book titled "State of Fear. It's a fictional account having to do with the then cause of fear being global warming. Anyway, in my hardbound copy there is a conversation between two of the characters where one explains to the other how governments use fear to control their population. In my copy it starts on page 453. I've seen the book out in paperback but I have no idea what page it would start in that one.

My point being, when this whole pandemic scenario started out, the whole deal looked as if they used what was written in that book as their script for the pandemic. I mean it was to the letter spot on. I decided the whole deal was BS and refused to wear a mask, at least until forced to with threat of fines and jail time. People would come up to me in anger, why wasn't wearing a mask. I just looked at them as said I was not afraid and asked back, "Why are you living in fear?"

They keep saying more "cases" of covid 19. I think they're doctoring the number by saying anyone who tests positive is another case. Some poor dude/dudess dies of a heat attack or stroe and they test the corpse for cov19. If it's positive it's another case and the cause of death will be covid 19, not the heart attack or stroke. I do not like being lied to by the MSM or the systen that had an agenda. that can go f themselves right where they eat ice cream.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE