Originally Posted by SKane
Will be there when the doors open today and choose to save my anxieties and protests for something far more grandiose and offensive than a simple mask requirement. sleep sleep
John Menard (richest man in WI - $15B), is a major contributor to the Republican party so I choose not to cut off my nose to spite my face.

But I can agree on the silly Menards rebates, it's 2020 - there's got to be a better way.

That is more complicated than some some slaves can understand....Can you possibly reconsider rewording it into simpler terms...Like donate your $20 for the cause, but bring down the individual who gives millions....

Now, facts are if you keep your distance masks will do little to prevent infection...They will help if you blow your nose or cough close to another, but other than that they are pretty much useless...In Pa where masks are currently required many are just ignoring the rule, the key word being many and the stores are not refusing to take their dollars. One local grocery chain had, key word being had, fake shoppers pushing a cart around and when they saw someone without a mask, would bring it to their attention and then offer one from a supply they had in their cart. I didn't have one on, and told him I didn't want one and to call the police if he so desired...His reply? "They won't come."

The police have them on, but inside purchasing items at a large chain gas station, I've seen them standing next to another who isn't and they don't even give them a glance.

So the answer to the OP is don't kill the golden goose...enough of you go into Menards you will be ignored and they will take your money....Peaceful resistance...

The rest of the story...I don't wear one shopping, but at work in the hospital I do....Because if I don't I won't have a job....I'm still a mask slave.... laugh....and there is a better than even chance so would the OP if it came down to paying the bills....

Last edited by battue; 07/13/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler