I have the B-78 round barrel in 30-06. Accuracy is more than acceptably, .75" with Winchester 180 gr. Power points. The trigger is OK at best once you get used to it and me being ham fisted as hell decided I'l leave it be and not mess with it.
I have two complaints. One is clearance between the hammer and a scope. No way you can safely lower that hammer in cold weather with gloves on. It's difficult enough in hot weather. The second is that shiny finish. I've had three Browning with that finish, a T bolt years ago that I regret like hell ever selling and currently the B-78 and BLR in .358 Win. Look closely at the stock and over time the finish cracks along the grain lines. The fancier the wood the more noticeable the cracks. I've also seem those cracks on other brownings that I considered buying. I don't know what they use for that finish but it's one hell of a job getting it off to redo the the stock. I learned that on the T bolt.
These days I just use the B-78 as a cast bullet shooter. It does real well running 220 gr. cast for fun and games..
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE