Porker I don't think they will have a LH barrel, see if you can get one with no extracter cut. Better to put a request on the classified of maybe the Lefty forum as some one may have a take off they will probably almost give away. If it were me I would want the New Haven stamp on the barrel the Portuguese one would not seem right to me for some reason.

The 140 Accubond has worked well for me at 3200 fps with either R25 or now R26 at 69 grains.

4895 is designed to be less affected by fill % but I still like 60 - 70 % with 70 better, but I can't prove it.

I was cool on the 270 WSM at first too. The Hype and Hoopla was annoying and I thought it wasn't a big enough improvement over the 270 Win. to be worth it. Now I am a convert after taking several deer with it, the elk have not cooperated though, cowards.

The 160 Nosler is a cool bullet. Works well even on deer sized game.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli