Longbeardking,

We had a family conversation re: Covid noted on death certificates when people have other issues going on. My brother in law ( a hospital administrator) was explaining to us at dinner one night because his brother had the same issue - it’s bs.
Tom noted that when people die and they have various health issues, it’s the cascading decline due to all of those factors and they are listed. In the past 20 months I have seen 16 client death certificates and all had multiple reasons that contributed to death. One 93 year old it was listed as Covid and several other issues. She contracted it in the nursing home.
If they didn’t have Covid, some certainly would have lived longer, a relative term when one is pretty sick.
Bottom line it’s listed as one of the causes on the DC and tabulated.
My feelings about wearing a mask ( I have one daughter that’s a nurse, the other a Physical Therapist) is it helps, bottom line. That being said I would tell the anti maskers and don’t stomp on my personal freedom folks is simple, don’t clog the hospitals if you contract the VID.
I’m disappointed that we can’t go to NF moose hunting this year.
And I agree the fear factor is huge, but that being said I spoke to a two doctor clientsoif mine that got it. Him from visits to the nursing home, her from him! He was in the hospital for months, then rehab and is now home slowly recovering. He was a healthy 75 year old, her 66 yo and diabetic. It affects everyone differently and we cant’ take our health for granted. She told me if she got it as bad as her husband, she would have died from it.