Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Ok, but I am going to side with Dr. Fauci. I believe the figure was removed because it was misleading.

It was removed because it shows the truth, and they didn't want to allow their facade to collapse. Only 6% of those who are listed as dying from COVID died from COVID ALONE. Let me attempt to create an analogy...

If a man has a heart attack from decades of obesity and falls upon the metro station's tracks, and he is rendered by the incoming train would you honestly consider that a death that should be attributed to the danger of mass public transit?

Some of you here know me or know "of" me. My wife and I BOTH love Canada dearly. We have a deep respect for the country. BUT, we are both in our mid 70's, BOTH is good health, NO underlying conditions. We are ALL going to die of something, but in my case it is NOT going to be fear. We personally know of no one that has tested positive, or anyone that has Covid, the China flu. My sister in law and been institutionalized for over 10 (TEN) years for Alzheimers and died recently. Her death was listed as covid19. TOTAL BS. I work in a building that housed well over 400 people. There have been about a dozen or so here since March. I have not missed and hour of work this whole time. The fear factor is unbelievable.

Old school character Longbeardking. To bad it isn't more common these days. People are scared to death of everything. I just dont get it. Glad to hear you kept your life normal. Ive been working on a highway project the last few weeks and Ive seen entire families go by in cars all wearing masks....Im not kidding, and the project was in the middle of nowhere, hundreds of kilometres from the nearest town. Shows you how far gone common sense really is. Anyone who thinks a mask is in any way going to keep them from getting covid ( or anything else) in the close confines of a car isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

On our ambulance crew we havent worn masks since this started. Saw a doctor on the news the other night talking about how ridiculous the notion is that they will prevent one from getting covid; especially the cloth masks that the vast majority of people are wearing.

I live in an area with a lot of retired folks. My wife works on the ambulance with me and does home care when we are not in the bush running our lodge. The fact is that even the common cold can and does weaken the elderly to the point they end up in the hospital, and sometimes they dont survive. Im sure covid has the same effect, but that doesn't mean we should shut down the entire economy. Other common sense measures that we have been practicing for decades still work just fine.

We are losing our liberty and freedom at an alarming rate, and its amazing how so many people can be duped into going along with it.