Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by Heym06
Not that I don't like Canadians, but if none came here, we sure wouldn't miss them! Good for goose , good for Gander!

I’ll tell my grandson, he and several colleagues are going to Oregon tomorrow to fight fire. His employer volunteered them, is paying costs, etc.

I'm sure that there will be lots of good folk in Oregon that will be glad to see those CDNs arrive to help out.

Originally Posted by Heym06
Not that I don't like Canadians, but if none came here, we sure wouldn't miss them! Good for goose , good for Gander!

There is no goose & gander. As mentioned earlier in the thread, our own gov't has restricted our travel south with measures in place to limit it.

That's a shame you feel that way about those who visit. On a normal year we have lots of Americans here every summer and they are more than welcome.

Supercub

Thanks , they left this morning , bound for Redmond (not sure where to from there ) . Four from this specific area I understand others from other locations as well.

Just so its very clear , the US government (not Canadian) has shut down ground travel into the US by , except for essential traffic

All the best

Lorne;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the week was a good one for you and this finds you well.

On the shop radio today they said that 207 BC wildfire crew shipped out yesterday night and this morning for Oregon as well.

Even though we're still working on 21 fires currently in BC, we sent them down as it looked like the neighbors could use a hand.

All the best to you this weekend sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"