Originally Posted by szihn
Just to clear it up. The Aussi troops in the 60s and early 70s were great. I am not speaking to them. I am speaking to the current "men" of Oz from around 2015 until today. I am speaking to the people of Oz the surrendered their guns when a communist ordered them to so. Now they can be controlled. The compromised themselves right into safety and bliss.....................right? I see the same thing happening in my own country, and like all the defect to the other side, I have the utmost contempt for those American too.

Facts and historical truth can be dismissed, the "reasons" argued, and the blame passes, but you can't change the past or the truth.
And the people of Oz already surrendered to the communist in office and didn't resist at all.

The men of america bow down to the same policies any time they fill out a tax stamp for an SBR, silencer or machine gun. 1938 those gun control acts rolled out, you were still a pretty tough and traditional nation back then but I dont read any historical resistance to it. No shootouts with police, no storming city hall, no mass refusals forcing a reversal. Not then and not now. You took it just like a British subject would have. 80 years of happily filling out 'Communist paperwork' to own a slightly different type of item.

Add to that another 20,000 pieces of legislation designed to circumvent your 2A over the last 120years. I dont recall seeing any mass refusals, town hall takeovers, militia action to reverse them.

See this is what we call empty talk or blowharding. You could at any time show your own courage to resist such a law directly( maybe post a video of shortening a rifle barrel without your communist paperwork ).

but of course its easier just to talk about everyone elses 'lack of courage' in your country and mine wink