We are on quarantine after doing a hike with my friend 8 days ago. My wife called as i was writing this and our test is not back yet. We were distanced, drove separately and on the trail. Bad thing was he was feeling like schittt for over a week and self diagnosed because he had Prevna 13 shot and another one, read the side effects and assumed. His kids are pissed at him for not always following protocols, he is overweight as I am and we are 68.It taught me not to assume.
One daughter is a nurse, the other a Physical Therapist and my son works at a PD as a dispatcher and they are drilling it into us several times a week to be vigilant. they all see at it at different levels and points of time.
I personally know at leave 15 people that have had it, all survived but one 92 year old died. Two had severe cased others mild, only one was hospitalized and rehab for almost 5 months, a 76 year old doctor client. Happy to be alive, will never practice again, too bad, brilliant man.
Pick your poison. Stay vigilant, follow the directions of CDC, forget about the politics of it, your health is what matters.

We all want to enjoy our family, hunt fish and enjoy life in general.