Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
There's all kinds of witches in America and Europe.
What do your pastors do, get their sermon material from the liberal denomination hq? Blind leaders....
If you want to know people, you go to where people are and lead them to the Lord. They are all over the place.
There's all kinds. The ones at the grocery store I shop are neo pagan witches. They worship various false gods, which happen to be true demons, of their choosing. They despise me and try to defame my character as much as some of the "winners" on the CF.

There's the popular movement that spread like wildfire throughout the world thanks to parents and lost preachers n Catholic priests who didn't care what their children read. This sprung out of the Hairy Potty series by the reprobate Rowling witch.
That self styled witchcraft out grew the Muslim insurgency in Europe even. I warned parents for years as their children about it. If they don't repent its always the same excuse.....

Witches go by all kinds of names and they are all wicked regardless of some new ager claiming to be "good witches.".

There's even closet witches in this forum. Although they really aren't that much closet variety considering the fact that they speak evil of my Lord and mock Him every chance they get.

I had one male witch infiltrate my group of Bible believers once. He kept trying to pass off the stupid "Book of Enoch" as some Holy book. It was all full of holes alright and he was told why.

Daffy Crapper is also a certified Witchbuster...
who'd have guessed.!

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.