Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
You are equating Jesus Christ with a magician?
True Biblical Christianity is not merely some moralistic set of commands. None of us are moral enough to be saved. That's why Christ, the One who knew No sin tasted death for every man. It's all been paid for. The gift of everlasting life was purchased. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. That is given to those who decide to trust Him for that.

I've never seen a magician heal a severely sprained ankle like I had last night after I foolishly jumped from a hight of around 6 feet with a pack loaded. I severely sprained my left ankle so badly that I couldn't walk.
I went from unable to walk if my life depended on it to completely healed after asking my Father and Jesus the Great Physician to do what No earthly doctor could. When I got back home, was able to run up a flight of steps with absolutely no issue or pain....same today!

I witnessed many miracles. No scientific explanations. I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years

My Dad was raised from the dead. His brain was vegetative from a very traumatic brain injury and the best doctors in the state had absolutely no hope of any recovery. I thank God the Father and Jesus His Son, because He got ALL of the credit for my Dad getting up out of bed and as alert as he was BEFORE the accident.

I could go on and give names places and dates, but it will never matter to someone who CHOOSES not to believe. It is a choice.

I was raised without much of any knowledge about the God of the Bible. I didn't believe Jesus. I was taught that God did not exist and life sprang from a rock.
God proved Himself to me and I rejected the rock hypothesis that I was brainwashed by in my most impressionable years.

Jesus healed many while physically on the earth and still does today. Better yet I am very grateful that He is the Savior and still saves souls.

Personal testimony is not the same as verifiable evidence. You may have been mistaken about the severity of your ankle injury, spontaneous remission happens from to time, etc. Each case has to be evaluated according to evidence, not just taking something to be true, miracles, on face value.

LOL!
"Spontaneous remission!" 🤣
I'll bet there's lots of emergency room and urgent care patients that would like my Father's spontaneous remissions. Lol.

Each case of mine and others that I claim to have been healed WERE evaluated according to evidence .

Spontaneous remission is called that because it was not necessarily the work of treatment that reversed or arrested the condition.

Remission is not related to religion. It can happen to atheists, Hindus, Muslims, Christians, adults, children, plants or animals. It has nothing to do with God, gods, angels or demons....