Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
-Jesus Christ Almighty, the One you blaspheme
John 3:36

Since you reject Christ, that leaves you with the wrath of God. Where does the sound like, heaven or hell? It sure doesn't sound like Everlasting life.

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."
-Jesus your Judge
John 8

If you haven't hardened your heart toward him, then here's the solution. You might be condemned, but you can be forgiven.

To one who believes
:The miracles attributed to Jesus Christ are actually no more miraculous than those of David Copperfield.
:That all death is eternal.
:That religion serves no more useful purpose than keeping Priests well fed and well laid.
:There may well be something greater than humanity somewhere.
:But if there is, they sure as heck could not be bothered with the goings on of this insignificant rock in an insignificant corner of an insignificant galaxy in an insignificant corner of the universe, let alone be bothered with the life of any individual person on this rock.
:That Jesus was a useful tool of a rogue liberal faction within the Priesthood in their bid to seize power from the entrenched oligarchy.
:That all within the Universe is equally bound by the same immutable laws of Physics.
:That Jesus was conceived in exactly the same manner as every other human.

Threats of damnation or promises of salvation are meaningless. You are wasting the bandwidth and the time typing.

If your beliefs bring you comfort, great.
If those beliefs are all that keep you from committing crimes against your neighbors, family, or self, (sinning). Even greater.

But not every man needs what you need.

I have no problem with the knowledge that when the electrons quit flowing in the space between my ears, I will be gone forevermore.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.