Originally Posted by rickt300
Well yes I believe in witches. I lived in a campground north of Houma back in the 70's working on the boats and rebuilding section 8 housing that had fire damage. In that campground was a woman everyone called Witchy woman. I was there for more than a year so of the people that came and went I was one that stayed and I became friendly with the woman who lived in a small Airstream trailor. All the locals that lived behind the campground were very friendly and I loved it really. A couple days before I had to leave she asked me to come over so I did. She wanted to give me a gift, she knew I loved to hunt and fish at night and she told me her perfect gift to me would be the gift of sight in the dark. She said close your eyes and she gently touched my closed eyes. To this day I have better night vision than anyone I have met. She had a sort of greenish tint to her skin that people said that meant she was a Houma Indian with Portuguese in her bloodline. She did do ceremonies but I was never invited to them. I wish I had kept in touch with her so I could have thanked her.

Oh fer fugk sake.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house