Originally Posted by Gus
according to some of the space alien enthusiasts that walk among us, majic to the eye can be some sort of advanced technology that is not yet fully understood. like a mirror to some backwoods africans, or a camera that captures their soul by taking their picture. not majic at all, just misunderstood technology.

but banshees shreiking in an old oak grove on the side of a hill, snow blowing through the air, wolves howling, and celtic priests sending up offerings in heavy smoke all happening at once could be majical?

200 years from horse and buggy days to today, with the High Priests at NASA sending space probes to mars and beyond? that's a lot of stuff happening. could it be slow majic, maybe?

I kinda agree with you...but....seems to me that God’s ‘spirit’ world existed prior to the creation of this universe. So, yes, there are things we don’t understand, but yet see. We cannot explain Jesus’ miracles from our own physical world context. But, ‘spirit world’ power and the ability to act on this physical world is indeed part and parcel of Biblical teaching. Yes.... odd thinking.

However,, until I see further or different evidence, I place the existence “aliens” in the same category as “Sasquatches.”

Last edited by TF49; 11/20/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”