Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by deflave
Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.

I'm probably stupid enough to think that there's still a little bit of hope for you to get saved.

Look, think what you want. I don't care. I do NOT believe that witches are some TV sit com where Samantha wiggles her nose and creates whatever she wants to. I showed a CBN News report that interviewed some witches. The armed forces, aka. the military, recognizes their religion. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches and about their religion. Does that make Hairy Potty and his "magical powers" real? Of course not.

So, when are you going to realize that God is so real that His Son is your only hope to go to Him, instead of where the pagans go when that time comes?

Note that this stupid fugk believes he can determine who is and isn’t saved.

LMFAO

Read the Bible you fat lazy bitch.

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
-Jesus Christ Almighty, the One you blaspheme
John 3:36

Since you reject Christ, that leaves you with the wrath of God. Where does the sound like, heaven or hell? It sure doesn't sound like Everlasting life.

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."
-Jesus your Judge
John 8

If you haven't hardened your heart toward him, then here's the solution. You might be condemned, but you can be forgiven.

https://youtu.be/WuMTe9l6nzM