What things are difficult for you to pass up in the stores? What's tough to make yourself throw away, or quit stocking up on? (Aside from ammo/components).

For me, it seems like I can't not grab steaks when they're on special. Half a dozen packages seem to always find their way to one of the freezers.

I also find myself "collecting" spray paint when I walk by that aisle. There's two or three huge totes of spray paint in my storage shed, as you never know when you'll need to paint a deer stand, or an ATV rack, or some steel targets. My wife and kids try to steer me away from that part of the store.

Pocket-size LED flashlights are everywhere around my place too, on all the nightstands, by all the doors, in all the cars. And with flashlights you have to have lots of batteries on hand, so you need a "battery cabinet" in the laundry room.

I also can't make myself throw away the good plastic coffee cans, as I always set them aside for brass or bullets.

Got to have a variety of good boxes for shipping guns and scopes too. I purged my attic earlier this year and it hurt to throw out a lot of those extra ones. I just know I'll need that exact box when it's time to ship something next month.

Bet I have a washtub full of handwarmers and footwarmers too. Grab a pack in the store, get a pack in your stocking, and it adds up over the years.

Surprisingly, my place does not look like an episode of "Hoarders" as useless junk and clutter tends to find its way to Goodwill or the dumpster.....

Now with even more aplomb