Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by joken2

Wife always has at least one cat so cat litter is always on the shopping list. My hoarding weakness is collecting the empty heavy-duty plastic buckets w/ lids the brand she buys is sold in. Handy as all get-out for lots of things. I use them to store wild bird feed in as they keep stuff dry and safe from rodents and insects, water for flushing toilet when main is down for repairs, fishing bait, ice melt, dry fertilizer, even as planters for tomatoes and such, etc. I usually have about a dozen at all times.

[Linked Image from i5.walmartimages.com]

Oh good its not just me. I've got 3 or 4 full of stuff in the garage and another 2 or 3 on stand by. I keep going to pitch the empty ones out but that stupid hey I might need that thing creeps in.

Every now and then when I have accumulated too many I have some neighbors that always are glad to get a few.

One works at a RV sales and service business and takes them to their maintenance shop to use draining fluids out of RVs.

Another neighbor runs catfish trot-lines and likes to use them for keeping fresh bait in.