I try to avoid watching news in general, and evening news in particular, but with winter in PA, I do pay attention to local weather, and that makes avoiding news nearly impossible.
The local news is pretty dedicated to telling me how bad the Covid is, and the evening news makes it sound like “WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!”
Now considering a few things things,
1 the government and the news are controlled by the same people.
2 the government has been using the virus as an excuse to control people.
3 the government and the news are constantly finding newer and bigger threats from the virus.
4 I’m decidedly paranoid when it comes to government control. grin
I’m beginning to believe that the government has developed and introduced this virus, and even though we know very little about the vaccine, the government will eventually require proof of vaccination for health care workers, and eventually, everybody else.
Kinda funny to me that the same few folks who are offering the cure seems to be the same people who are telling me how deadly the virus is.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden