Originally Posted by Crow hunter
A friend of mine is a physical therapist at a nursing home in west alabama. This nursing home is currently in the middle of an outbreak, a bunch of the residents are infected. She said all but one worker there is refusing to take the vaccine, including her.

Nothing is risk free but I think the hysteria over this vaccine is overblown. If significant number of people don't get vaccinated then this crap is just going to go on for the foreseeable future, more lockdowns and more people out of work. I'm not in a high priority category so they won't get to me for a while, plus I've already had Covid so I should have some immunity. If the vaccine was offered to me I'd take it though, it doesn't concern me. I got injected with all kinds of stuff in the military that I'm sure was way worse.

I believe the election was stolen and Epstein didn't hang himself, but I'm not buying the conspiracy stuff about the vaccine.

We are not ever going to be rid of the Chicom virus. It has already mutated into a more contagious version so tell me why you think the vaccine will be effective against the new strain? I too was "injected" with all kinds of stuff in the Navy but the difference is those vaccines had years of developement. This virus like the flu will not be defeated.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]