Wifey’s an RN. She’s working the Emergency Room 3 or 4 nights every week, she tells me she’s probably exposed 3 or 4 times every night.
She’s also had pneumonia twice, so if she gets it, it may well be the end. I pray to God for her safety and protection.
Regardless, she’s not planning on getting the vaccine. She says that it contains ingredients harvested from aborted fetuses, which we both find abortion disgusting.
I can’t say. I ain’t done my homework on this. It’s hunting season and I work for a living.
I’m not here to fault anybody for locking themselves up or wearing a mask or getting a vaccine. If you’re worried about the virus, by all means protect yourself. Do whatever you think is gonna help you.
But don’t let your fear get you thinking that my personal liberty has to be sacrificed for your piece of mind. I believe the government needs to be reminded that the purpose of government is to serve the people, not to subjugate them.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden