Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My wife's a PA and she took it a few weeks ago. Her 44 year old healthy friend and mother of 4 died of covid so my wife didn't waste any time getting the shot. I'm high risk because I'm on immunosuppresants and steroids but she told me the health dept said I was about 4th priority and would be lucky to get it in April.

They did health care workers first priority, then 2nd priority all government and essential workers which includes pretty much every one with a job even the young and healthy. Third priority is the people over age 70 and those in care centers, and fourth priority is those under 70 with health problems that put them at high risk. Fifth priority is anyone who's left.

I'm glad 31 year old AOC was one of the first to get it. I bet I get it before April because the health dept probably didn't take into account the number of people that would refuse it.

Bb

LOL

It's always the guy that's sheltering in place that wants to explain how scared everybody else should be.

Spare us your bullschit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house