I recently got a nice new Burris Signature HD 3X-15X by 44 MM with DUPLEX reticle. Not illuminated. Burris part # 200532.

It's made in China, it says.

It hasn't yet been mounted on a rifle.

I'll probably initially put it on my quality bolt action .22 rimfire first. Then shoot it a lot. This to get a preliminary idea of tracking, exact eye relief/eyebox ........that sort of thing. Then it'll go on a Tikka T3x 30-06 with steel WARNE rings.

Az/el click adjustments seem crisp...no slop, backlash, or wiggling. Focusing the reticle against the bright blue sky was easy and pleasant......with lottsa contast and very sharp black black reticle.

The parallax adjustment knob does NOT have any "range graduations".....guess I'll hafta add my own.

I wouldn't mind if it weighed 4-6 ounces more....out-of-box without rings or scope caps it weighs honest 19.4 ounces. This scope when mounted on my Tikka will give an overall weight of the total package with sling and 4 shells of about 9 pounds 8 oz.

Right at my target weight.

I have not sat down in various light situations etc....to analyze the glass. But crude preliminary observations...the glass is at least as good as the average of
other scopes in this price range...and probably somewhat better. But that judgement will hafta wait 'til the time/environment is just right.....and I'm no "glass expert".

I'm really really hoping it tracks really really good. I've had many scopes that didn't track good, and that's no fun. This is my first BRAND NEW scope in 6-7 years.

Now I need Sierra and Nosler to put some .30 caliber hunting bullets on the shelves.

FjLee