I bought one of the Burris Signature HD 3-15x44's a couple weeks ago. Put it on my 6.5 CM and zeroed it at 100 yards. Next trip out started off at 400 yards, just dialed in the drop per the dope card and was right in the middle. As for the scope, it is very bright - has pop like a VX-5, very clear actually has me wondering why I even took my spotting scope. The duplex reticle is sized more like the standard Leupold duplex instead of the huge duplex in the VX5. I have owned CDS scopes and BDC reticles and this scope with a nice simple duplex, turrets that are big and easy to see, easy to adjust and accurate is my favorite. Has the Burris forever warranty if it is ever needed. For the price there are very few scopes that compare. I like the scope so much that I ordered a second from Doug. I now have 2 for the price of a single VX5. Only problem is that it is made in China. But so are my shoes, socks, underwear, pants and tee shirt that I am currently wearing.......and probably the computer I am typing this on now.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope